For October 31st deployment, we focused on UI improvements, and introduced an API that will help bot traders access Equeum’s historical and real time data.
- Change in text wording for forecast email notifications
- Improved API to support websocket and multiple coins. For more information, please visit this link.
- Fixed an issue where the query plots timeseries outside of pane view.
- UI Statistics improvements for registered user metrics
- Created custom registration link for our affiliated users.
- Fixed an issue where text is overlapping with another asset in registration page.
- Temporarily disabled WebPush for iOS users, pending IOS support for WebPush feature.
- Updated text in Registration Page for referred users.
- Removed change of closeOnNeutral in pnl scoring when allPositions is not “both” (0).