We are excited to add support for our refer-a-friend program. While the marketing campaign is yet to start, the features to support the incentivized referral program is now in place. Every newly registered user and their referred users is entitled to get $5. We will hold the said value for 45 days. The goal is to show users how Equeum forecast works and how effective it can be. We know that users don’t have confidence yet in the platform, that is why we are giving them the capital they need to kickstart their Equeum journey.
During our beta testing, we found out that there are users that don’t want to write their own strategy but still use Equeum. One of Equeum’s goal is to connect the developers and retail traders. Thus, we started an experiment where we will create a new view that will remove the complexities of developer tools. We hope that this new view will not overwhelm the regular traders.
We also started the investigation if we can hook up Google Sheets into Equeum. We are thinking about a button that will export the trade history to sheet in Google.
- Added support for refer a friend. Users can now refer up to other 5 users.
- Created a separate view for Developer view and Trader view. By default, users will see trader view. We are still in discussion if we want to expose the developer view at this point.
- Allow users to keep a single session both for Developer and Trader view.
- We will be sending out DAILY trade activity on Email and SMS notifications. The aim is to create a daily report that will show how much gain or loss you had for the day.
- On the library page, we made the mock trade investment from 50 to 100.
- Changed the column name from
P & Lto
- Trading Balance is now displayed in mobile view.
- Implemented a new color coding for TV chart forecasts
- If a trendline is below zero but going up, show YELLOW
- If a trendline is below zero and is going down, show RED
- If a trendline is above zero and is going up, display GREEN
- If a trendline is above zero and is going down, show YELLOW
- If a trendline value is the same as the previous value, use the same color as the previous one.
- Various CSS updates on mobile registration screen.
- Applied a fix where some queries are showing
- Under Settings -> Wallet, we added the list of supported exchanges in alphabetical order:
- Updated some text in Registration page. We went away from “Thanks! A link to activate your account has been emailed to the address provided” to “Activation link sent to your email”
- In relation with splitting the Trader and Developer view, we changed the following to free up some room in smaller view ports:
- Replaced the
Settingsmenu with Gear Icon
- Removed the user information section
- Updated the text from
Request Change Passwordto
- Replaced the
- Fixed an issue where the engine throws an error of
EQL-20758 error in loadTimeSeriesSafe(): 2022-03-13 02:37:00 is in a gap between 2022-03-13 02:00:00 EST and 2022-03-13 03:00:00 EDT which are both equivalent to 2022-03-13 07:00:00 UTCwhich is caused by changing of daylight saving time.
- Added more values to the list of allowed parameters for the
harmonize. The new set of values are: 2, 5, 15, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 600, 800, 1200, 1440, 1600, 2000, 2400, 2880, 3000, 4000, 4320, 8000.
- We’ve updated our Google Analytics to version 4.
- Created a custom registration URL that will be sent to influencers and marketing team to count the number of users that are inviting.